1. Unique identification code of the product type:
2. Type, batch or serial number or any other element allowing identification of the construction product as required under Article 11(4) of the CPR: The following size code is covered by this declaration –
ANS/7952/KB1 Anstone Standard Split 450 x 140mm (5.24m2 /pk)
3. Intended use or uses of the construction product, in accordance with the applicable harmonised technical specification, as foreseen by the manufacturer:
Intended uses are facing or exposed masonry in load bearing or non-load bearing building and civil engineering applications in walls, columns, and partitions.
4. Name, registered trade name or registered trade mark and contact address of the manufacturer as required under Article 11(5):
Forticrete Limited, Anstone, Kiveton Park Station, Kiveton Park, Sheffield, S26 6NP
5. System or systems of assessment and verification of constancy of performance of the construction product as set out in Annex V:
6. Notified factory production certification body No.CPR/0086 performed the initial inspection of the manufacturing plant and of factory production control and the continual surveillance, assessment and evaluation of factory production control and issued the certificate of Assessment and Verification of Constancy of Performance of the factory production control.
7. Declared Performance as per BS EN 771-5:2011 Annex ZA Table ZA.1
|Dimensions and dimensional tolerances (for units intended to be used in elements subject to structural requirements)||All dimensions are in millimetres (mm) and declared in length, width (thickness), and height as follows:|
Tolerance category: D1
Flatness of bed face NPD
Plane parallelism NPD
|Configuration (for units intended to be used in elements subject to structural requirements)||Group 1 to EN 1996-1-1|
|Compressive strength (for units intended to be used in elements subject to structural requirements)||Mean20N/mm2 (Normalised) perpendicular to bed face|
|Dimensional stability (for units intended to be used in elements subject to structural requirements)||0.41mm/m|
Tested to BS EN 772-14:2002
|Bond strength (for units intended to be used in elements subject to structural requirements)||0.15N/mm2 Shear bond strength (tabulated from EN 998-2:2010 Annex C)|
|Reaction to fire (for units intended to be used in elements subject to fire requirements)||Euroclass A1 based on Commission Decision 2000/605 EC amending 96/603 EC|
|Water absorption (for units intended to be used in damp proof courses or in external elements with exposed face)||<9g/m2.s Tested to BS EN 772-11:2011|
|Water vapour permeability (for units intended to be used in external elements)||5/15µ based on Table A.3 BS EN 1745:2012|
|Direct airborne sound insulation (in end conditions/[Density and configuration] (for units to be used in elements subject to acoustic requirements)||Gross Dry Density2000 kg/m3 Tested to BS EN 772-13|
|Thermal conductivity/[Density and configuration] (for units intended to be used in elements subject to thermal insulation requirements)||1 W/mK(λ10,dry,unit, S1) Based on table value from BS EN 1745:2012 p=50%|
|Durability against freeze-thaw||Pass|
8. The performance of the product identified in points 1 and 2 is in conformity with the declared
performance in point 7.
This declaration of performance is issued under the sole responsibility of the manufacturer identified in point 4.
Signed for and on behalf of the manufacturer by:
Name: Will Hicks|
Position: Ibstock Concrete Operations Director
Place: Coppingford Hall, PE28 5GP, UK
Date: 3rd February 2020