1. Unique identification code of the product type:
7986SH1-1000 Structural Head
2. Type, batch or serial number or any other element allowing identification of the construction product as required under Article 11(4) of the CPR: The following size code is covered by this declaration –
CEB/7986/SH1-1000 Structural Head Bespoke LengthX100X140
3. Intended use or uses of the construction product, in accordance with the applicable harmonised technical specification, as foreseen by the manufacturer:
Intended uses are in walls and partitions to support loads over openings in masonry walls with a semi-structural role in the works.
4. Name, registered trade name or registered trade mark and contact address of the manufacturer as required under Article 11(5):
Forticrete Limited, Anstone, Kiveton Park Station, Kiveton Park, Sheffield, S26 6NP
5. System or systems of assessment and verification of constancy of performance of the construction product as set out in Annex V:
6. Notified body No.CPR/1289 performed the Initial Type Testing of the product under System 3 and issued test reports.
7. Declared Performance as per BS EN 845-2:2013 Annex ZA Table ZA.1
|Load Bearing Capacity kN/m (Allowable Safe Working Load kN/m) based on 150mm bearing at each end||Contact Forticrete|
|Deflection Under (Load Effective Span/325mm)||Contact Forticrete|
|Water absorption (for lintels intended to be used in external elements)||<2g/m2.s|
Tested to BS EN 772-11:2011
|Water vapour permeability (for lintels intended to be used in external elements)||5/15µ based on Table A.3 BS EN 1745:2012|
|Direct airborne sound insulation (in end use condition for lintels intended to be used in elements subject to acoustic requirements)||NPD|
|Thermal conductivity/[Density and configuration] (for units intended to be used in elements subject to thermal insulation requirements)||1 W/mK(λ10,dry,unit, S1) Based on table value from BS EN 1745:2012 p=50%|
|Resistance to Fire||R30|
|Durability against corrosion||F|
|Durability against freeze-thaw||Resistant|
8. The performance of the product identified in points 1 and 2 is in conformity with the declared
performance in point 7.
This declaration of performance is issued under the sole responsibility of the manufacturer identified in point 4.
Signed for and on behalf of the manufacturer by:
Name: Will Hicks|
Position: Ibstock Concrete Operations Director
Place: Coppingford Hall, PE28 5GP, UK
Date: 3rd February 2020